Available Australia wide
Please note: new packaging and great taste upgrades coming shortly. Transition may be recommended for sensitive or fussy pets. Please call our our nurses if further advice is needed.
Rich in fish oil and nourishing fatty acids.
Hill’s® Science Diet® Puppy Healthy Development Original provides precisely balanced nutrition to build immunity and digestive health. It is enriched with DHA from high quality fish oil and made with high quality ingredients that provide an ideal combination of nutrients, clinically proven antioxidants and vital fatty acids to give your puppy the best start in life
Puppies up to 1 year old and pregnant or nursing dogs.
Not Recommended For:
Adult dogs, mature adult dogs, obese or obese-prone dogs.
|Benefit||Nutrient||How It Works|
|Healthy immune system within 90 days||Vitamin C + E||Optimal levels of clinically proven antioxidants to quickly build healthy immune function.|
|Brain and eye development||Natural DHA from high quality fish oil||DHA is a building block for healthy brain and eye development.|
|Promote healthy joint development and mobility||Vital fatty acids||Vital fatty acids ensure healthy development of bones and joints.|
|Ideal body weight||Ideal levels of high quality lean protein for puppies in their first year of life||Protein is the building block for lean muscle that helps maintain ideal body condition.|
|Supports gentle, healthy digestion||High quality ingredients including gentle fibers||Ensure availability of key nutrients and proteins for the healthy development of puppies.|
Daily Feeding Guide:
- For puppies/pregnant dogs: begin by feeding the suggested daily amount. Your pet may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- For nursing dogs: keep food available at all times.
- Feeding this food for the first time? Mix increasing amounts of your pet’s new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- When using with canned food, decrease the amount of dry food to avoid overfeeding.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- We recommend that you take your pet to the veterinarian at least twice a year for regular health check-ups.
- Your pet’s nutritional needs